Mrs Jane Apolloni
|Age range||3 - 11 years|
|Number of pupils on roll||142|
|Statement of school's ethos/values|
We aim to:
- Provide a safe, secure, loving and supportive environment where all individuals are valued and cared for, and have an important role to play in making our school the very best it can be.
- Enrich and develop the children's understanding of the Catholic faith so they are able to live it.
- Provide an environment that fosters close partnerships with parents/guardians, the parish and wider community.
- Meet the spiritual, physical, social, moral, cultural and academic needs of all pupils to enable them to fulfil their potential.
- Lead by example as St. Thomas More did, and develop respect, kindness, tolerance, responsibility and care for others and ourselves.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the needs of every child so they develop the skills to become independent lifelong learners.
- Provide a curriculum that encompasses the distinctive nature of Catholic Education and meeting National Curriculum requirements.
- Ensure all involved within the life of our school share and understand our mission statement so that it can be promoted and lived out daily.